About the Potters Guild
The Potters Guild is a collective of thirty professional potters and clay artists founded in 1964. It is rooted in the concept that a pot is more than one person deep. Members share a library, materials, equipment, and most important, a common love, the discipline of working in clay.
About Community Arts Center
The arts are essential to human development and the well being of society. Community Arts Center is dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for artists at all levels of their creative journey, encouraging participation in the arts through advocacy, education and outreach, and serving as a vital creative resource for the community.
Community Arts Center was founded in 1948 by a group of local artists. Throughout its long and successful history the Arts Center has continually pursued excellence in all areas of its programming, expanding course offering and other programs to meet the needs of its community.
Community Arts Center offers:
- Four semesters of classes in the visual arts for students of all ages and ability levels in a variety of mediums
- A year round exhibition schedule of artists of both national and local prominence
- SUMMER SPREE arts camp, ARTstart Preschool program and Lucky Charms afternoon arts enrichment program
- ARTtogo, which provides extra ordinary arts experiences for groups and organizations regardless of their ability to pay, and includes the Chester Community Mural Program, Giggle Gang at Springfield Mall and other community based activities
- Music events including Friday Night Live concerts, Acoustic Music Circles, Tri-State Jazz Society concerts and a Tie-Dye Music Festival
Dedicated to providing the best arts opportunities in the community, the Arts Center is a recognized community resource.
414 Plush Mill Road, Wallingford, PA